Vijay Deverakonda to Leave Lovely Pet to Join Liger Sets!

January 25, 2021 03:31: AM

Vijay Deverakonda was spending time at home since the lookdown. It has been ten months since he last shot for his upcoming movie Liger. However, the makers who unveiled the title of the movie recently is resuming the shoot. Taking to Twitter, the Arjun Reddy star announced that he is all set to join the sets of this movie leaving his pet dog ‘Storm’ at home.

Captioning ‘Calm before the storm’, he added that the last few days were chilling with the pet before he hit the sets. Vijay spent all these ten months idle at home. Only recently, he took to the gym putting up the much-needed muscle for the mixed martial arts role he is playing in the Pan India movie ‘Liger’.

Puri Jagannadh is directing the film which is jointly produced by Karan Johar, Apoorva Mehta, Hiroo Yash Johar, and Charmme Kaur. The movie will be released in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam.

Ananya Pandey is paired opposite Deverakonda and it is going to be her debut movie down south. It is known that 40% of the movie was shot in Mumbai before the lockdown. There is a buzz that the remaining 60% will be shot soon to make it ready to hit the screens in July 2021.

Going by the Puri’s pace of making, it won’t be an issue for the producers to bring ‘Lyger’ to the big screens during the rejuvenating monsoons once the summer biggies complete their hot run at the box-office.